? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 25, 2009

A little of the ol' getting to know you.

I finally did it...I took the plunge..I decided with a bit of coaxing to start blogging...now I can relate to that dork on the radio who dies and is talking to his grandmother about all of the coffee shops that he can see from the skies above that he can use to update his blog at...I just like the word blog..I'm surprised that there was never a toy back in the 70's named the blog...or some sexual term/position..."man,I blogged the shit out of her last night" or " we were going at it and she decided to roll around and try the blog on me,but I wasn't having any of that shit!". I'm using this page for ANYTHING I want...just as the sub-heading states.."tales,stories and ramblings"...The term "playing dice with the cosmos" is actually from Einstein saying that he would NEVER play dice with the cosmos as that is Gods work....No,I'm not stating that I'm doing Gods work...I just figure that I see something that shouldn't be messed with or attempted so I mess with it or attempt it...Like heavy lifts,pulling engines,allowing beta fish to play together and adding a baby into the mix of a pack of dogs...besides,It's how I met my wife...attempting to talk to the hottest girl at work...now,I own her and she is my slave....funny how things work out for the jerks in the world. So,with that being said,I look forward to a long healthy relationship with like-minded individuals and those who want me banned from the internet.

0 comments: